Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY Valentines Day garlands

I love decorating for Valentine's Day- it's one of my favorite holidays. Maybe that's because of the lovely colors involved (PINK!).
So I made some pretty heart streamers for the windows. They were really easy : just cut out a bunch of pink paper hearts and sew them down the middle, leaving a length of thread in between each one.

But the letter garland is my favorite so far! I saw something similar on Pinterest.com and decided to make one of my own.
You just fold up some paper into envelopes and decorate them. Then I used some thread to string them together. Mine was made quite small scale but you could certainly  go big!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...