Friday, August 7, 2015

Remove paint splatter from wood trim AFTER IT DRIES!!

So Oh my gosh! This is so amazing! When I bought my house, I noticed that the previous painters did a really bad job of coloring in the lines (see above). It really bothers me when I see paint splatters all over these lovely wood borders :( But these had clearly been there a long time and were definitely dried paint so...what to do?

You knew I already had an answer, right? Of course you did! Look how beautiful they came out!!

Here's another BEFORE picture. I just took an old toothbrush and dipped it in rubbing alcohol and brushed it away.

All gone!! Awesome. Easy. Done.
Here's another one I did^^  Before..
..and the amazing after!

1 comment:

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...