Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rhode Island!

Here are the pictures from my weekend in Rhode Island!
We saw Providence and Newport.

The Famous Biltmore Hotel.

Stunning!

Lobster Bar right on the wharf.


Cupcakery within walking distance of where we stayed..uh-oh!
This one was a chocolate cherry cabernet cupcake. Say that three times fast! lol.

This is in Newport. There were trails you could walk right along the coast.

This old house in Providence entertained some pretty famous people in it's day such as COLE PORTER!!! LOVE!

Batman roams the streets.

I couldn't help it.. Pink ruffle butt. lol.

We caught this amazing sunset on the way home.

Marci did my hair for another big dance party. I love it! The make up I did myself though! Aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...