Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cranberry White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Oh boy! Sound like too many good things all in one place? Only one way to find out! This recipe is what I'm thankful for this year ;)

Here's the recipe:
2 cp flour
1 1/4tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
1tsp cinnamon
1/4tsp nutmeg
1/4tsp ground ginger
1/8tsp ground cloves
2 eggs
1 1/4cp brown sugar (I cut mine with a no calorie sugar substitute by 1/2)
1/2cp oil
1tsp vanilla extract
1cp pumpkin
1cp dried cranberries
1cp white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350F

 Whisk dry ingredients (flour-cloves) and set aside.
Combine eggs and sugar until well blended. Add oil, vanilla, and pumpkin.
Stir in dry mixture a little at a time.
Add cranberries and chocolate.
Drop cookies onto cookie sheet and bake 8 min.

They are like cloud cookies so light and fluffy. Bet you can't eat just one!

There's Steven Mitchell & Virginie Jensen teaching at the fabulous swing and blues dance workshops that kept me from my blog all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...