Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! now onto Christmas!

This was Gaston's first ever Thanksgiving! Here he is feasting away..I think he likes this holiday!

As for us human folk, we went for something a little more upscale. I made this delicious 4 layer pumpkin cake and some two bite pumpkin pies. YUM! It was so pretty, I had to take a picture !

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's time to start getting ready for Christmas- my other favorite holiday! I painted these whimsical ornaments for the tree at work. The shop colors are lime green and purple so these fit right in!

There they are nestled into our fun little tree. Who doesn't love decorating the tree, I want to know? With some sweet Duke Ellington Christmas tunes in the background, pretty garlands and well, I , might have been dancing around while I was decorating...guilty.

After all that turkey, Gaston needed a bath to get all the gross turkey grease off his little precious face. He did not approve of this idea to say the least..haha, too bad Gaston!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends, laughter, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...