Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Must See Hairdos!!

It is my great fortune to have a mother who does hair. Here are some of her works of art upon my humble head...

This one looks kind of French, I think. Very elegant

Victory rolls!! I go to a lot of themed dances and need lots of retro hairdos like this one. That's a dress I made too!

A cascade of curls down one side.  She did this on a bride last summer and it was nothing short of gorgeous.

My Rosie the Riveter costume for Halloween needed some fancy-ing up. Mom knew what to do!

This has to be one of my favorites! A bumper bang with lots of beautiful curls !

Vigorous dancing can take its toll on my curls (my hair is super straight) so a few bobby pins and the previous hairdo became this! Still looks fabulous!

And we can't forget the hair bow she gave me for the 'It's a Wonderful Life' dance competition in Seneca Falls!
People were coming up to me all night wanting to know where I had my hair done.

Her latest creation was for a holiday dance I went to last month.
If you like what you see, feel free to pin any of these pictures on Pinterest.com or share on your favorite networking sites!
Or, if you're in Western NY be sure to stop by 1033 Main Salon & Spa so you too can Look Great, Feel Great !
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. You are one creative angel. Hope one day you can write a post about how you started being creative . I would love for you to dress me up, unfortunately I live in the Philippines so I will just get by reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! Honestly, though, I don't know if I could remember starting to be creative. I think everyone is creative from birth it's just a matter of nurturing & developing it.

    That's too bad you are so far! Yes, I would love to dress you up! Makeovers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all the hair styles. I have long hair but can't manage to do anything remotely close to what your mom has done. I just don't have the hair magic in me. BTW: you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lady! Mom is so talented! I like to look around on Pinterest.com for new and old style 'dos! Sometimes I find tutorials for looks I can do myself (which means they have to be super easy!lol). I you are on Pinterest, be sure to find me!

      Delete

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...