Monday, January 2, 2012

Gooey s'more cookies

So pretty and delicious! I used an old chocolate drop cookie recipe and added some toppings to make this ooey and gooey.

the Special dark chocolate chips are my favorite for baking and snacking..

After mixing up the cookies, I put some chocolate chips on top and cut the marshmallows in half (or thirds) like shown below.

Then put the marshmallow half on top of the chocolate chips like so:
ok, ok, I've teased you long enough. Here's the recipe:

Combine 1/2cp soft BUTTER, 1/2cp BROWN SUGAR, and 1/4cp WHITE SUGAR in a large bowl.

Beat 1 EGG and 1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT together then add to butter mixture.

Combine 1cp FLOUR, 1/4cp UNSWEET COCOA, and 1/2 tsp BAKING POWDER in a separate bowl then stir into butter mixture.
Preheat oven to 350F.

Drop onto cookie sheet by rounded Tablespoons. 
Bake for 5 min.

Put chocolate chips on the tops of the cookies. Then cut the marshmallows as shown above, and place them on top.

Bake 5 min. more and you have gooey chocolate insides to devour with milk. mmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...