Thursday, October 25, 2012

Acorns for Halloween

Here's a fun DIY Halloween craft to make from acorns.

First, take off the tops and coat the nut with ModPodge.
Let dry and apply a second coat.

Next, paint them orange.
They already look like pumpkins!!

With a fine tipped brush, paint little Jack o Lantern faces on them.
OMGHOWCUTEISTHAT!!!!???
You could plant them all over the house, or dress up a dollhouse for Halloween, or put a bunch of them on display in a bowl...

Meanwhile, I will be carving my very first ever jack o lantern. GAH!! I'm so excited....:D
Happy Halloween all!

2 comments:

  1. I collected acorns with my preschoolers and didn't know what to do with them. This is too P E R F E C T! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...