Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Craft Room Continues! also, Eggnog pancakes

Some of you may remember that we are converting the basement room into craft central for yours truly.
Above is the folding basement door that I painted awhile back.
What to do with the middle section?

This.
and what did I use?

Gift wrap from the McKenzie-Childs Christmas gift from my lovebug last year!

Just cut it, glue it and enjoy it!!

All that work makes a girl hungry.
Time for some pancakes?
I think so.

On my fab new Christmas griddle- the gift that gives back. lol.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! We've been making everything on it- if I could make spaghetti on it I totally would!!

Instead of milk, I threw in some eggnog for a nice seasonal breakfast !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...