Saturday, December 20, 2014

Easy DIY Christmas Decorations with Garland

Here are some easy DIY Christmas decorations!
The tree is just a Styrofoam cone (but you could use poster board shaped into a cone) wrapped with garland and the ends were secured by tucking them in so I can unwrap it after Christmas and decorate it differently for another holiday. No sense in having a million cones in my basement between holidays, right?
This is a great idea for those of us who aren't professional wreath makers!
I grabbed an old picture frame (mine happened to have cross bars that look like window panes!) and wrapped it with garland. It hangs cheerfully on my front door. You could even put a winter scene behind it so it does look like a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...