Friday, September 23, 2011

Hiking in Ithaca!!

Just realized that I never put up the pictures from my hiking trip in Treman Park (that's in Ithaca, NY )!  Not only was this park gorgeous, but it was also a challenging hike!

Here's a peek down the gorge. Incredible!

It felt like being in some ancient city's remains. I'm thinking the hanging gardens in Babylon or something..

I know it needs to be said but still. hahahaha!

All the world's a stage :) It was so hot that day, I actually rolled up my jeans and risked getting my legs scratched up or bug bit.

Great photo op I couldn't pass up.

This made me laugh so hard! Somebody carved this in to a rock. I love that they included the stink lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...