Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BIG news..I'm on etsy!!

Hey guess what?!

There's big crafty news in my world that I wanted to share with you...I just listed my first item for sale on etsy!!!!

Everyone's been telling me for years that I should try etsy.com to sell my handmade goodies.

So last year, I set up a store but I never ended up putting anything in it, haha.

One step at a time..
So here's the link if you want to check it out, up my views, and maybe even favorite my store (I need some love):
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94702462/mothers-day-card

There's just the one item for now but if it does well and I get a good response, I will definitely put more goodies up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...