Saturday, December 3, 2011

Detergent Dressed up- Sew cute!

I've been slack about posting lately- so sorry friends! I've been crafting up a storm, though, don't you worry! Here is a perfect way to use up some of those fabric scraps.

This post is just in time for the gift giving season! and, hey, don't have enough time or patience to make one yourself? Guess what? I sell them, email me: conniw_98@yahoo.com "LadyofWhimsy" in the subject line for more info.
I made this for my mother's birthday this year and she loves it!

 It was super easy- I cut out two pieces of fabric in the shape of a light bulb, sew them together (right sides facing) leaving an opening at the top to turn it right side out, bind the open end with a piece of ribbon folded over, then use fabric glue to put the neck and waist ribbon on.

easy right?

The neck slips on over the top of the detergent bottle and then tie the waist in the back.

Or, if you have enough ribbon, you could wrap it around to the front and tie it in a cute bow!

You could even put lace around the edges or buttons/flowers/ ric rac on the bib. Play with it and have fun!

So cute! An easy way to add a touch of whimsy to an otherwise boring area!
Stocking stuffer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...