Friday, December 9, 2011

ATC Christmas Ornaments and Gingerbread houses

This year, several of my friends got a sweet little surprise with their Christmas cards...THESE!
Instead of using a playing card to create these ATCs(Artist Trading Cards), I used a Mike & Ike box {I love those things}. I did use a playing card to trace its shape on the cardboard and cut it out. This was perfect because it is white on one side so I can put a nice holiday greeting on there.

I covered the other side with old wrapping paper from Christmas presents past and stamps from last year's cards! In the middle is a rolled paper rose and stamped across the top reads: The Magic Of Christmas.

With a hole punched in the top, these can be laced up with a pretty ribbon and displayed on the tree for many years to come!

I went to see the gingerbread display at the George Eastman House in Rochester, NY and here are some of the delights to be seen..


Townhouses next to the RVer's Christmas paradise

Then, I came across this real life gingerbread house! How Gorgeous!! Someday, I will have a beautiful house like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...