Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Pin up Edition

So here it is! I promised you a pin up and the time has come to make good on that promise.


I worked long and hard on this one!

There were lots of photos of me in different poses that I pulled from to create this special portrait.

Here is the sketch. I filled in the skin areas first.


The finished product in colored pencil.
Valentine's Day was excellent!

That swet man sent me flowers at work and handed me this delicious work of art later..the Chocolate box full of, you guessed it, chocolates!!
Then we went dancing!! Then, a couple of days later we went to the dance flurry in Saratoga Springs!! A full weekend of dance!


Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...