Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Sample from Burt's Bees!!

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know you can get a free sample of Burt's Bees lotion by liking their page on Facebook. Here is the link to their page:
https://www.facebook.com/Gud?sk=app_173756732737396

 You get a choice of one of these terrific sounding scents:
                                                            1. Orange Petalooza
                                                            2. Vanilla Flame
                                                            3. Floral Cherrynova

I requested the Floral Cherrynova but the others sound good too! If only we could sample all of them.. If you pick a different one, let me know how it is. Please, pretty please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...