Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cookies!!

Today, I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies!! They are so good I just have to share the recipe. I was doing my occasional browsing through dessert recipes on the internet (allrecipes.com is my favorite) and I noticed several cookie recipes that called for instant pudding mix in the dough (?!?!) so I thought I would throw some into my next batch.  The results were mighty tasty, if I do say so myself! I used vanilla pudding but I would imagine you could play around with different flavor combinations like chocolate or orange.


Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
2 1/4cp all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1stick of butter
3/4cp brown sugar
1/4cp white sugar
1pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2cp chocolate chips
1cp chopped walnuts


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the flour and baking soda in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
Cream butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Stir in the pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Stir in the flour mixture a little at a time then add the chips and nuts.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for ten minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Be sure to let them cool off a little before tasting them ~ I had to learn the hard way..OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Tell me! I love to hear them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...